22 Momme 100% Pure Natural Mulberry Silk Seamless Fitted Sheet
Regular Price: $168.63
Special Price $131.53
1. Fabric: 100% pure and natural "A" grade long strand seamless 22 Momme mulberry silk.
2. Hypoallergenic: silk's hypoallergenic properties include a natural resistance to dust mites, fungus and mold, in addition to many other allergens.
3. Seamless: The seamless version of our 22 Momme seamed silk fitted sheets, with all the benefits of its seamed counterpart without the drawback of the seams. The entire piece is cut from a larger 22 Momme silk sheet and can withstand machine wash better.
4. Chemical-free, naturally dyed, no color shading or fading. OEKO-TEX Standard 100 Certified. "we offer beautiful packaging also including bag package inside with our proprietary brand ,Makes a great gift for anyone who enjoys deep, restorative sleep!"
Benefit of silk fitted sheet:
1. Vansilk silk fitted sheet is made from the finest seamless Mulberry silk, which creates an unparalleled sense of luxury and comfort next to the skin. For the ultimate luxury sleeping experience, Vansilk's silk fitted sheet is wonderfully soft with a subtle sheen.
2. Anti- aging: Silk fitted sheet is Breathable and soft; It could Retains moisture and Minimize wrinkles. Sleeping on natural silk will help provide an effective anti-aging skin care treatment.
3. Vansilk silk fitted sheet contain Naturally hypoallergenic and therefore resistant to dust mites, our pure silk bed linen adjusts to the individual's body temperature. It also provides the benefit of being kind to both the skin and hair, due to the silk's high protein content, and assists in keeping hair smooth and skin soft.
4. International Certification: OEKO-TEX Standard 100. Vansilk has obtained Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Class II certification. This means our product passed a highly reliable test consisting of over 100 strict test standards determined by the above research institutions.
1. Avoid washing with other fabrics in deep colors.
2. Manual washing is recommended. Machine washing below 30 degree is feasible but in gentle cycle. Do not rub it by hand hardly or use any brush.
3. Use acid or light alkaline detergent.
4. Tiling first and airing in a cool setting. Tumble dry is feasible but with no extended period of time.
5. Ironing when some moisture retains. Always iron inside.
6. The low-temperature dyeing and printing makes the first two washing some flooding, but it will not affect the color and it will cause no harm to human body.
7. If in need of thorough cleaning, consult an experienced local dry cleaning service before proceeding with dry cleaning.
8. Keep out of touch of pets/sharp objects.
Close to people, close to life.
Decorating each family with fair silk to make each home a fair.
The team of Vansilktextile was established in the early 2006. Vansilktextile dedicated to optimizing people’s life with our unique products. From the very beginning, Vansilktextile adhere to bring high-end home textiles to customers in China based on the cooperation with many other companies.The whole working group of Vansilktextile holds the belief that its meaningful and proudful to bring the coziness to more and more families to improve their quality.In the past ten years, Vansilktextile has made a great progress in the production of home textiles.
Through the twists and turns, Vansilktextile has been grown up, so are our products. Products consist of a variety of colors, sizes and patterns.