100% Mulberry Silk Comforter Filled With 19 Momme Silk Cover
Regular Price: $367.45
Special Price $275.59
1. Fabric: Casing: 100% natural 19 momme silk cover; Filling: 100% pure and natural "A" grade long strand mulberry silk floss.
2. Hypoallergenic: silk's hypoallergenic properties include a natural resistance to dust mites, fungus and mold, in addition to many other allergens.
3. Closure: Small zipper on the side of the comforter for silk floss filling authenticity inspection.
4. Chemical-free, naturally dyed, no color shading or fading. OEKO-TEX Standard 100 Certified. " we offer beautiful packaging also including bag package inside with our proprietary brand ,Makes a great gift for anyone who enjoys deep, restorative sleep!"
Benefit of silk comforter:
1. Filling: Cotton covered silk filled comforters are all filled with 100% Grade A long strand silk floss. The hand-layered silk floss maintains uniform distribution throughout and therefore retains its natural ability to breathe; it also reduces humidity and provide year-round comfort. Silk is naturally hypoallergenic therefore making them a great option for allergy and asthma suffers. or chemically treated during the manufacturing process.
2. Anti- aging: Silk comforter is Breathable and soft; It could Retains moisture and Minimize wrinkles. Sleeping on natural silk will help provide an effective anti-aging skin care treatment.
3. No Shifting: The stitching structure of the comforter shell, especially the quilted design, and 4 loops at the corners will not easily move around or clump up.
4. International Certification: OEKO-TEX Standard 100. Vansilk has obtained Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Class II certification. This means our product passed a highly reliable test consisting of over 100 strict test standards determined by the above research institutions.
1. Spot clean the silk filled comforters but should they require a thorough cleaning they can be professionally laundered on a low temperature (30 degree) followed by cold tumble dry.
2. Hang dry if possible, however avoid direct sunlight exposure.
3. If in need of thorough cleaning, consult an experienced local dry cleaning service before proceeding with dry cleaning. Avoid machine wash if possible.
4. Keep out of touch of pets/sharp objects.
Close to people, close to life.
Decorating each family with fair silk to make each home a fair.
The team of Vansilktextile was established in the early 2006. Vansilktextile dedicated to optimizing people’s life with our unique products. From the very beginning, Vansilktextile adhere to bring high-end home textiles to customers in China based on the cooperation with many other companies.The whole working group of Vansilktextile holds the belief that its meaningful and proudful to bring the coziness to more and more families to improve their quality.In the past ten years, Vansilktextile has made a great progress in the production of home textiles.
Through the twists and turns, Vansilktextile has been grown up, so are our products. Products consist of a variety of colors, sizes and patterns.